choose currency

USD () GBP () EUR ()

Shipping Information

Billing Information

Is Billing Information is same as Shipping Information.
Registration Early Registration
Jan 01st, 1970
Mid On Registration
Jan 01st, 1970
Spot Registration
Jan 01st, 1970
Academic Business Academic Business Academic Business

total price:

 I've read and accept the Terms & Conditions

Registration Includes

Delegate Registration Includes: Conference Passes, Participation Certificate, Conference Kit, Conference Book, Lunch, Refreshments during the conference days.

Speaker Registration Includes: Conference Passes, Presentation Certificate, Conference Kit, Conference Book, Lunch, Refreshments during the conference days.

Student Registration Includes: Conference Passes, Participation Certificate, Conference Kit, Conference Book, Lunch, Refreshments during the conference days.

Poster Presentation (Prof, Doctors, Researchers, students etc..) Includes: Scientists, Doctors, Professors, Young Researchers, Students can register for the poster presentation, it includes, Conference  Passes, Conference Kit, Conference Book, Participation Certificate, Opportunity to win best poster award.

Exhibition Booth Setup Includes: Exhibition booth space with common setup, chairs, tables, 2 complementary conference passes, Exhibitor certificate, Attendee certificate for 2 representatives, Conference Kit, Conference Book, lunch during conference days, Refreshments.

Accommodation Includes: Selected accommodation fee includes, selected number of accommodation nights with complementary breakfast, internet.

Group Registration: Special discounted rates will be provided for group participation from same University, Company, Hospital, Institute, Lab..etc..

For more information about group discounts please e mail to: conferences@mecglobalevents.com

MEC Cancellation/Refund Policy:

1. If a speaker/delegate/student is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute or refer someone else to attend the conference in their place.

2. If a speaker/delegate/student is unable to attend the conference and he/she informed the committee about their status of participation before the proposed final date for payment that as displayed on the website, the fee paid can be transferred to another conference* within 12 months following the originally registered date. 

3. If a speaker/delegate/student is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:

a. *Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event are eligible for  a 90% refund of the registration fees paid.

b. *Registrations cancelled less than 60 days, but more than 30 days before the event are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.

c. *Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.

Registrations cancelled as a result of a paper not being accepted are eligible for an 95% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 5% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.

4. For failed visa applications, registrants should  inform conference committee in writing (conferences@mecglobalevents.com) no later than 20 working days before the conference starts for transfers/refunds to be eligible as per the company norms.

Refunds will be made in the following ways:

1. For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.

2. For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.

*conditions apply-based on the company norms and policies